Saturday, September 19, 2015

Agar.io


Have you ever heard of the game agar.io

http://agar.io/

If you have you might know how active the game is.


these are some of the skins agar.io has.
When I first played agar.io I didn't understand what to do. After a while I kind of understood what your supposed do. You are supposed to eat other bubbles. There is top 10 for computers and top 5 for phonies. When you play agar.io you can pick different kinds of skins. An example would be these images to the left. How do you change the skin/cover you may ask., you change it by typing the name of the country you want. You can also type names of important people like; Barack Obama and Donald Trump and there faces will be on the bubble.

Agar.io must be an additive game for people who like to be first. I was addicted  to this game because all I wanted to do was get to 1st place, but I never could. The highest I have gone is 7th place. Unlike my brother who is super addictive to the game. He wakes up and gets he's phone and plays it till we get to school, even he's alarm says '' TIME TO PLAY AGAR.IO WAKE UP WAKE UP'' it repeats it till he presses stop. When we get home from school he plays it again. He's been 1st place 2-3 times. When he's battery dies on his phone he goes to my moms phone when that battery dies he goes to my ipad. Finally the last thing he plays it on would be the computer and perhaps my laptop. So agar.io it's usually a additive game for most people. I left a link next to the top picture so you can go ahead and try it if you haven't.


Comment down for any games I should play and wright about it.

thanks for reading
 

2 comments: