Friday, October 2, 2015

How i almost got kiddnapped with my friend


     
               
                    Last year me and my friend (anonymous) were walking home and this happened......... We usually take the bus then walk a block or 2.  One day as we got off the bus a African American did to. We started walking through an alley, and he did to. I told her that I did feel safe that he was going the same way we were, she didn't either we felt like he was following us. So we walked further and made a lot of curves, he did to. Since we had walked further then usually we stopped by a mini market and bought some stuff. When we exited the store he was in a black van parked in front of the store. Me and my friend were afraid he was going to do something to us, so on our way out she grabbed a rock and I got a stick. When we were a block away from our house the same guy was in front my house in his van. I stopped and pulled her into a bush, I told her that we have to go to the back. As soon as I finish the sentence someone's hand pulled me back and covered my head with a
bag. I screamed and I saw that my friend elbowed one of the guys so I did to, and he left go and I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where to go or where my friend went. All I thought was to get somewhere safe, so I ran to my moms work where believe it or not half of my family has worked there for over 10 years. When I got there my friend had thought the same and went there to. I cried a lot that night and I still kind of do, but my mom has made my cousin from Taft high school pick me up and drive us home.
          

                                             so I almost got kidnapped and my friend as well,
                                                            thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment