Friday, October 2, 2015

My favorite sports



                                                      HI! I like many sports like volleyball, soccer, football, little baseball, and basket ball. I have been playing sports since I was 7. I played soccer for 5 sessions.Volley ball for 4 sessions and still playing. Football for 8 sessions and I love it, especially the tackling part. I played base ball for 3 sessions and I wasn't the best player. I am still playing basket ball and had played since I was 7.
 
My favorite sport Is foot ball, because I'm really good in it pulse I love tackling people. I don't acted like I do because I get a little cared away so that's why I'm very quit  so I can control it. my second favorite game is volleyball. I love when your serving , bumping, and most of all spiking. If you don't know what those mean there volley ball moves.
 
those for my favorite sports
thanks for reading

1 comment: