Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Weekend

  Today I'm gonging to write about My Weekend
This weekend my friend Deanna invited me to go with her to Universal Studios,  I also slept over at her place. Here's my story.......So first she picked at my house and we hit the free way.  I thought the free way was going to be in a lot of traffic, but no it was pretty clear.  We got there in less then 30 minutes. When we did it was almost impossible to find parking. It was still cold with clouds touching my feet, so much better than it was yesterday. I brought some extra clothes, something to get with and a towel. In Universal Studios they have a water park and we were going to wet wet but it the park was closing at 6 because of the horror event they were having later, and we didn't have enough time to get on rides and get wet on the same day. We went to the Simpsons, the tour thing, the mummy, water world, minions, transformers, and animal actors. After that it was time to leave. We went to Denny's for dinner, I ordered a salad, and one pancake. Then we went home watched TV form a couple of hours and stayed up till 1:30 well at least I did , Deanna slept later.
 
In the morning Deanna's mom made mini pancakes and blue berry waffles. Later in the morning we went to chucky cheese. I know that I'm pretty big to be playing there but I had to. Few hours later Deanna's mom drove me home. When I got home it was a mess we ended up cleaning for the rest of the day(still  are write now at 7:02. I guess it was a good weekend.
 
 thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment