Sunday, October 11, 2015

TOP 10 SONGS

                                                               The top 10 songs are

 1. What do you mean, by Justin Bieber.
 2. Hot Line Blink, by Drake.
 3. The Hills, by The Weekend.
 4. Locked away, by R. city featuring Adam Levine.
5. Wildest dreams, Taylor Swift
6. Stiches, Shawn Mendes
7. Down Town, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Featuring Eric Nally,
Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee and Grandmaster Caz
8. Can't Feel my face, The Weekend
9. On My Mind, Ellie Goulding
10. Ex's and Oh's, Ellie King

These were in different order last week and I think I should show you how much it
improve and how much hit disproved

Last Week

1. What do you mean,  by Justin Bieber
5.  Hot Line Blink, by Drake.
2.  The Hills, by The Weekend
3.  Locked away, by R. city featuring Adam Levine
4.. Wildest dreams, Taylor Swift
10. Stiches, Shawn Mendes
7. Down Town, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Featuring Eric Nally,
Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee and Grandmaster Caz
6.Can't Feel my face, The Weekend
8.  On My Mind, Ellie Goulding
9.Ex's and Oh's, Elie King  

thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment