Monday, November 2, 2015

My first halloween part .1

 
 

     My first Halloween was when I was in 3rd grade. My friend invited me to go with her. We went to
 some houses around my elementary. I really liked it at first but as we got to the scary
 houses....umm..not so much.  There was this one house where they had Freddy, Jason, and 3 other
 scary people, Freddy had Jason on a bed and the 3 people were around him. Its the scariest house
  in that city every year. When we got to that house my mom told me to go closer so she can take a

picture. So I went  closer, and out of no where a scary person... thing...something jumps out of one

where and starts cashing me. I ran around in circles until I hit a big car in the drive way. when I woke

up I noticed that I was on the same bed Jason was on. I litterly screamed so loud I lost my voice for a few hours. My mom came running to me and told me.......  to  be continued
                                        thanks for reading!!!!
stay tuned for

next weeks
blog part .2
                                             

 
 
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment