Saturday, November 7, 2015

My first halloween part 2.

          
Read my last weeks blog to catch on with the story

                                             My mom came running at me and said, ''its okay, don't worry you went

 unconscious so we out you on the bed till you woke up''. '' I couldn't speak so I had to find a piece of

 paper and needed a pen to communicate . I tried my best to explain that I lost my voice, and that

 I wanted to go home, but they couldn't understand me because I was using hand signals. So we

 ended up going to other scary houses and trick or treating some more. The other houses weren't as

 scary I could handle it, but don't laugh back then I was very scared about a lot of stuff.

 After we finished trick or treating we went to a party around the neighborhood, again they

weren't as scary as the other one.

 So I didn't really like my first experience on Halloween, but it was fun I guess getting candy and getting scared. the end
 
thanks for reading!!!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment