Saturday, January 23, 2016

my plans


So lately I have been thinking about my future. When I'm big I want to be scientist, doctor,  professional volleyball/foot ball player. I know that I have a lot of things but I want to do so much and life is so short. I can already see myself going to  different collages just to complete my dream.

When I graduate from middle school I'm going to start working in 9th or 10th grade depending on how to time I have. I know that collage is expensive if you don't get scholars, but even if I do or don't get them I still want to have some money of my own. I'm going to work in stone fire grill, because its basically the only place where you can work before your 18, plus almost my whole family works there. My dad is really famous for his amazing cutting and cooking skills. So every time we go to a stone fire either in Pasadena or in anywhere they have one they'll know him. The main manager of all the restaurants is my friend. She's really nice and gives me a lots  of stuff.

When I graduate from High school I'm going to a junior college. ( pierce  collage ) At pierce I'm going to study a little bit about geography because that's my main goal for life, to be a geologist. After this I'm going to go to csun for 2-3 years of volleyball and of course geology.

 
In csun I am going to play volleyball and study geology for when
 Im ready to go to California Institution of technology. When im ready to go to this California Institution of technology I'll be studying a lot. 

   
I WOULD BE VERY DISSAPIONTED IN MY SELF IF I DONT MAKE IT INTO THIS UNIVERISTY. I really love geology I would cry if I didn't make it here, but I don't want to give up. Giving up just means to try harder, I'll just have to study for a year and retake the test to do complete my Dream.



But I don't just want to go to collage all the time, I want go to ice land, Japan, and my home Mexico, and I think I'm going to do this stuff when I graduate from high school. If not I'll just have to do it when I have time, but I am going to those places. I want to go to ice land to see the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, feel the hot water, and spend time there. I want to go to Japan to experience a tsunami, and that's part of my crazy love for geography and earth science blog for next week.  

all of this is why I will need money, but you never know my plans might change. who knows

.
 
                                         
                                            thanks for reading!!!
   




No comments:

Post a Comment