Sunday, January 17, 2016

My First Time Skating ( ice and roller)




 
 My first time ice skating was at Woodland hills during winter break. It looks so easy but trust me it's not. I wasn't that bad for my first time. I thought that skates where pointy on the bottom but there not, there flat. Little kids get to use a walker. A walker is something kids use to stay up straight and so you can learn to skate.

 When I first stepped on the ice it was really slippery. Since it doesn't snow in L.A they covered the half top of the ice rink so it wouldn't melt. Also it was outside in a parking lot. The half that wasn't covered had puddles of freezing water. I made a big mistake on going to the side that wasn't covered. I fell like 5 times.  I was FREEZING!!!, my pants was soaked and my hands hurt. We skated for 2 hours. Since my brother wasn't good in ice skating I offered my hand to him....BIG MISTAKE. I got a hold of his hand and we skating for about 10 seconds when he LOST HIS BALANCE!!! and we FELL!!! I fell and landed on my back and hit my head on the ice. I didn't cry but I was laughing. When it was 2 hours we took off the skates and returned them. I really liked it and even though I wasn't that good, got hurt, and got soaked I still had a great time.

My first time I went roller skating was today. I was really bad at first but then I got the hang of it. Again I did another mistake with helping my brother. I saw he was struggling and again offered him for my help. I got a hold on his hand and same thing he lost his balance. He fell first then pulled me down and I fell on HIS ROLLER SKATES!!!! my back was hurting so much, but to not show my pain I laughed. Roller skating is a lot easier then ice skating. The type of skates we used were 4 wheels next to each other, but in ice skating it was a blade. I was a lot better in roller skates then in ice skating, when I went fast it felt awesome. For roller skating we went for 1 hour because it closed at 4:30, and we didn't go earlier because we went to a place. So it was a short time and it cost 60 dollars, so I recommend to go to sky high/sky zone instead. But again I had blast.   the end!


                        
                         thanks for reading!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment