Friday, February 19, 2016

10 facts about me :D

Hi my name is Elba s. 10 facts about me are ........

1. I love to climb trees. Tall, small, thick skinny, and creepy looking trees.

2. I love to run, which most people don't like to do.

3. I go to LA fitness to work out for my volleyball, football, and basketball games.

4. Me and my sister could be twins even though she's 4 years younger than me.

5. I want to go to japan to experience a tsunami, but first to china to climb the Himalayas Mountains

6. I hate pudding and I know most people like it, ( sorry if you like it )

7. The person I like isn't my religion....so that disappointing

8. My grandma had 12 kids, but one of them, died. #RIP

9. I am not the best person at making friends, im actually terrible at making friends

10. I am related to a very famous you tuber. Cant say or ill get in trouble. hint: 3 most famous you tuber. ;




                        
                    thanks for reading!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment