Sunday, February 28, 2016

10 things that happend over My weekend

1. We didn't get to do fun Friday. if you don't know what fun Friday is then rad this blog when done http://elba27.blogspot.com/2016/02/10-facts-about-me-d.html

 2. I had not just 1, but 1 parties on the same day

3.  I went to universal studios and got to try the new harry pottery rides, because they where open
 early some days 9 ( broke down twice )

4. Pass out on harry pottery ride because of the ghost. ( don't laugh )

5. Went to IFLY, ifly is where you put on a suit and flyyyy

6. I tried to learn to cook but burned the kitchen ( wOoPs )

7. Spent a day in a hotel, because of fire

8. A man in the hotel stole our food! :(

9. got a new TV and a roku for myself :)

10. Made it to then volley ball team XD


                          thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment