Sunday, February 28, 2016

to really its scary




          There once was a boy who would always get bullied because he has been living in south Korea for 5 years and still has 0 friends. " I wish tom and Bret would leave me alone for once ", said Erik. Erik likes to draw pictures of demons and conceder them his friends. Erik would have dreams about his friends that would fell so real, he would dream that his friends would scary every person who every bullied him every night and he'd enjoy it. There was the blob, the snow man, and the DUMMY. The dummy was Erik's best friend but also the worst one. One day Erik was sick and tired of always being bullied so he decided to show the bullies his friends. " you see t-this...this is your worst night mare and my best friends", said Erik. " whatever your such as loser ", said Bret as he walked away with Tom. That same night Erik had chosen that he didn't want to live anymore. " I cant take it anymore", said Erik as hen walked towards the window. "so I came to see you and you decided to die on me! ", said a voice. " w-who's there", asked Erik moving away from the window. " it's me papa ", yelled the DUMMY. " papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! " yelled the blob and the snow man. " don't hurt me please", cried Erik. " why would we hurt or best friend and are papa", said the snowman. " .....your m-monsters", said Erik " but also my friends ", thought Erik. Erik decided to take advantage of this opportunity. For the next couple of weeks Erik and his friends would spend hours scarring tom,Bret, and anyone else who had ever bullied him. The dummy would get the worst bullies, but the dummy wanted more. " so papa when are you going to make me like you ", said the dummy. " what do you mean son? ", said Erik knowing what the dummy meant. " wweellll papa I have been her for a while and I need to be like you"...." Don't you think papa", asked the dummy. "You know what son the sounds like a great idea but sadly I'm all done with scarring all these kids"...." But I'll bring you back", said Erik. " but daddddd" said the blob and the snowman. " but nothing, tomorrow will be our last day ", said Erik wondering where the dummy went. " hey papa I'm a human!!!" Yelled the dummy. " don't be silly a piece of s-s-s-skin doesn't make you hu-hu-hu-human"...." Where'd you get that", asked Erik. " from tom he had a lot", answered the dummy. " okay guys I really think you should all get back to my dreams", said Erik " " ha" ......" I don't think so papa", chuckled the dummy. " you have had enough fun", said Erik. " and creppy", whispered Erik. " LISTEN PAPA I WAITED ALOT OF TIME IN YOUR STUPID HEAD AND NOW IM OUT IM NOT GOING BACK IN!!!" Yelled the dummy. " okay then calm down l-lest mess with holly" , said Erik know that the only way to put him back was to burn him. " I WANT TOM AND BRET!!!" , yelled the dummy. " ooh your such a dummy", said Erik sneaking up on the dummy. Just as Erik was about to through the dummy in the fire the dummy quickly turned his head. " WHO YOU CALLING DUMMY!!" ..." YOU DUMMY!!!!", yelled the dummy. After that the lights went out and Erik passed out. Erik woke up an hour later and not on earth, not as a human, but As a dummy in a dream.


              thanks for reading!!!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment