Saturday, March 19, 2016

Malibu Creek State Park

                          
                              Malibu Creek State Park is Oh My God the 2nd best Place in the world, of course the 1st best place would be Home Sweet Home......In my opinion
Image result for Malibu Creek State Park


When my family found out about this park my dad was all like " We have to go to this place it sounds amazing"  I love nature and dangerous things that involve nature, like climbing Huge rocks, trees, and mountains.  When we went the first time it was summer and there is a lake to swim in, and there is actually two lakes. A close one but it's really nasty with died shrimp, and a clean one with huge rocks you can jump off of but you have to walk far to get there. We went to the Far one because we were told that the closet one was really small and very nasty. When we finally got there it looked really pretty and had a little bit of people. When I first stepped in the water it felt really gross because of the moss. I saw people jumping off of the rocks. They where only jumping off the middle rock because it was the only one with the safest landing. I really wanted to jump off the middle rock, oh and did I mention I was like 8 when this happened. like  I said I like dangerous things :). My dad decided that he would try it first to make sure it was really that safe. It turned out to be very safe and I got to climb up that rock. It was a little scary because I was small and because I was technically plummeting 10ft  of the rock into water. Now That  lake is so filthy and gross.                                                                                                                                                                              
 
More father and father is a campground where they shot the movie M*A*S*H. M*A*S*H was filmed in Malibu 1972-1983. The final episode was on February 28 1983.
Malibu has many cool things that I really think you should go check out, if you do I recommend that you park outside the park unless you would ,like to pay 12 dollars for park per hour

                                 
                                                           thanks for reading!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment