Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dodgers V. Giants 2016

                                                                  Dodger vs. Giants
STRIKE 3 AND YOUR OUT!!!
Okay so my Saturday was very exciting because I had my first volleyball game, my brother had his first baseball game, and over all I went to see the DODGERS V. THE GIANTS FOR FREE!!!  
 
In my volleyball game I came late because my brother had Saturday school, we had tov pick up my sister from church school, I had to get dropped off at my cousins/aunts house and she WASN'T READY!! My game was at 1:10 at Winnetka rec. and my brothers baseball game at 1:30 at Nordoff rec. I came late so my spot was taken by my team mate, big mistake. We where losing so many points, and we lost both games. My brothers game went well even though I didn't see it, my mom told me that my brother batted first and they got 5 home runs in total. My brothers team name is "the dodgers" They won 5-2
 
After all that my cousin told me that she would take me and brother to see the dodger play against the Giants(San Francisco) Of course we said yes. They didn't win but I had a great time. Oh and right when we where about to leave I turned around and BOOM Cory Seager hit a home run it was a great experience.
 
 
 
thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment