Saturday, April 30, 2016

My volleyball game!

         

             Okay so if you didn't know i really like volleyball and have been playing for 4 season. I am on the juniors division so everyone is pretty much taller than me. This season i have improved a lot because of my coach. My Coach's  name is Dan and our uniforms are black, we had 4 weeks to pick a team name and when the time came we ended up going with "Dark Queens".

             For today's game i was the team coach, we change team coach every game. The team coach has to either do rock, paper, scissors or flip a coin. If you win either of theses then you pick serve of side of the court. I ended up picking side and the other team got serve. Since i was the coach i got to go first and i got 5 in a row until i got over excited -OoPs-. We lost the first half but 4 points but we won the second half and its funny because the least best girl did the winning shot. So today was interesting because we also took team pictures. 


                                          thanks for reading!!!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment