Saturday, April 23, 2016

10 facts about me then v. now



1. I am very shy, but last year I talked so much, and asked so much, and not shy at all

2. I got A-B on all my Science, English, and sometimes history test, this year B

3. I am the 2nd best player on my volleyball teams, back then I was like the 5

4. I wore my hair up in pony tail all the time, this year hair down

5. I was more confident with myself, now im not that confident.

6. I take care of my face a lot move, before I didn't care(wish I did)

7. I lied a whole bunch more, this year im trying to stop my lying

8. I like to write and I read a lot so I can write a lot more better stories because of all the drama im going through now, then I didn't have drama

9. My parents trust me so much more because im more responsible, before I was not responsible I lost my phone 7 times

10. I love the hunger games series now, then  I hated it because I thought it ws a rip off of the divergent series.


                                                     thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment